See How Easy It Is To Get Started With Trafficfeed
If you are using WordPress for your site click here: WordPress Traffic Feed
A lot of people procrastinate when it comes to making the right move. We created this short video to show how easy it is to register and configure everything once, So that you can use the system for a long time to come.
1) If you don’t have an account , please fill out a form under words “Sign up” and click “Register” to sign up for a Free Account.
2) You will receive an email where you must confirm your subscription After confirming your subscription “Sign in” into the system.
3) When Signed in, please Click “System Integration” In the middle of the page you will see the “Download” link to download files, AND the link exchange code that you need to copy.
4) Click “Download” you will unzip and upload these files to your site. Also copy the code. you will include it into pages that you want to use for link exchange.
5) Now unzip and upload folder with files to your site. Please make sure it is going to the root directory of your website.
6) Now open the page or pages of your site, that you want to use for link exchange and insert link exchange code that you have copied earlier into the place where you would like links to appear. You are done with modifying your site.
7) To add sites and pages to your control panel click “Add New Site” You will be taken to the form where you will enter your website details.
8) Please fill out the form, selecting appropriate category for your site, URL, Description etc. Click “Add” when you are done filling out the form.
9) After you add your site you will see a message stating that site has been added you will also see site verification code that you must save into a file. And a link “Click Here” for more details. Please go ahead click the link.
10) Open blank txt file and put verification code provided by the system, then and upload it to your site. Then “Click Here’ Under “Activate” tab. A new window will appear asking you for location and name of the file with the code file that you just uploaded.
11) After you have activated your site. You will need to add pages. Click on “Add Pages” and Click “Submit”
12) A list with pages will appear check mark “Link Window” next to a page or multiple pages you have added code to and click “Add Selected Pages”
Now you will see a list of pages that you have set up and ready to be used.
Congratulations. You are now ready to start making your future.